Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Several Simple Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This specific thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and people follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be sharing that with you here.
Your heart is yet another thing which can be helped by eating apples. Lots of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. These ingredients will also help to reduce your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. The one thing you should realize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before feeding on it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
I really hope I have revealed some information that revealed why apples are so healthy for you. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to supermarkets. You will notice that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with mango & prawns recipe. You can have thai yellow curry with mango & prawns using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- You need 1 teaspoon chili paste
- Take 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- Use 2 teaspoons tamarind sauce
- Get 2 lemongrass stalks
- You need 1 lime
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Provide 2 garlic cloves
- Get 1 shallot
- Prepare 1⁄2 thumb fresh ginger
- You need 1 fresh red chili
- Prepare 1 can coconut milk
- Use 4⁄5 cherry tomatoes OR 1 red bell pepper
- Take 8⁄10 Prawns (I used frozen)
- Take Handful frozen peas
- You need 1 small mango
- Provide Handful salted cashews
- Provide Spices
- Use Bunch fresh coriander
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Cumin
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- Get 1 teaspoon Curry
Instructions to make Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns:
- Defrost the prawns. Grate the garlic and ginger, chop the shallot, the fresh chili and the mango, halves the cherry tomatoes (or chop the red bell pepper).
- In a medium pot, over a medium fire, heat the fish sauce and the chili paste (adjust the quantity to your liking and the level of spice of your available paste!) for a minute, then add the garlic, the ginger, the shallot and the cashews until lucid & brown, then add the tomatoes (or peppers) and the frozen peas until soft.
- Add the lemongrass, the bay leaf, the mango, half of the coriander, and half of the lime and cook for a minute.
- Add the coconut milk (and a splash of water if needed), then add the spices – Cumin (I personally do not digest it well, but feel free to adjust the quantities to your liking!), Turmeric, and Curry, and stir well to combine.
- Turn the heat down to low, cover with a lid and let it bubble away, being careful it does not dry up too much.
- When nearly ready, add the prawns for a few minutes (I do not like them overcooked!), then remove from the heat, remove the lemongrass stalks, add the tamarind sauce, stir well, and you are ready to serve.
- I like to serve it in little clay serving pots with rice, Thai prawns crackers and sweet chili sauce; garnish with the remaining lime, coriander, and fresh chili.
If you find this Thai Yellow Curry with Mango & Prawns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.