Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Veggie rice & easy chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie rice & easy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie rice & easy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Fundamental logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie rice & easy chicken curry recipe. To cook veggie rice & easy chicken curry you need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Veggie rice & easy chicken curry:
- Prepare For rice
- Take Rice (350 gm)
- Provide Cauliflower (80gm)
- Provide Beans chopped
- Use Carrot chopped
- Prepare Peas
- You need Cabbage sliced
- Provide Chilli splitted
- Get For chicken curry
- Prepare Chicken
- Prepare Onion sliced. 3
- Get Tomato sliced 2
- You need Kashmeri chilli powder
- Prepare Chicken 65 powder
- Prepare Chicken tandoori powder
- Take Methi 1 pinch
- You need Sunflower oil
Instructions to make Veggie rice & easy chicken curry:
- Put all veg in a pan. Add 3 cup water 2 pinch salt and half spoon pepper powder
- Boil for 2 mins and drain
- Take a vessel pour 3 spoon sunflower oil or butter
- Add chopped onion sauté it for 1 min then add the above veg. add one Maggie chicken cube,if you don’t like pure veggie smell. Add one cinnamon stick
- Add 4 cup water and boil it. Then add washed and drained rice.cook in high flame for two mins.after that cook in low flame
- Veggie rice ready
- Heat the cooker and pour sunflower oil 3 tsp.
- Add sliced onion and sliced tomato sauté it for 1 min add 1 or 2 spoon water and close the lid. Cook in medium flame and wait for first whistle (2-3 mins). After 5 mins open the lid.
- In medium flame Sauté it until smashed. Add kashmeri pwdr chkn 65 pwdr and chkn tandoori pwdr and sauté for 3 mins add chicken pc
- Add methi leaves and 1 /2cup water. And close the cooker Cook in medium flame wait for the whistle then turn it in to low flame for 2- 3 mins then turn off
- Let it to be coooooooool
- Ready to serve😋😋😎
If you find this Veggie rice & easy chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.