Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food menus have been widened considerably. Now you may get several different salads. You may also select Chili. You can buy a baked potato. Fruit is generally offered. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to make a meal out of side dishes. When you do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy products, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stir fry - south indian flavour recipe. You can have chicken stir fry - south indian flavour using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour:
- Use 1 cup boneless chicken cubes
- You need 1 capsicum, cubed
- Prepare 1 small carrot, sliced
- Get 1 cup cabbage, cubed
- Provide 1 onion, cubed
- Take to taste salt
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp. roasted coriander powder
- Get 1-2 tsp. sambar powder
- Get 2-3 tbsp. oil
- Get 1⁄2 tsp. mustard seeds
- Use 1 sprig curry leaves
- Take 1⁄4 tsp. asafoetida
- Prepare 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp. urad dal (split black gram)
- You need 1 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
- Provide 1 tsp. coriander leaves, chopped
Steps to make Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour:
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and saute the chicken till it is lightly browned. Keep aside. Add remaining oil and temper with mustard seeds. Allow it to splutter.
- Add the curry leaves, urad dal and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds and then add the garlic. Stir fry for a few seconds more.
- Add all the veggies and continue to stir fry for a minute. Add the sauteed chicken and all the dry spices. Mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the chicken is cooked.
- Switch off the flame and transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped spring onion and coriander leaves. Serve as a side dish with either rice or chapatis.
If you find this Chicken Stir Fry - South Indian flavour recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.