Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
I am sure you’ve heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Additionally, you will be able to get a much healthier heart by eating apples. With all the things that you’ll find in apples, including fiber, they work together to help your heart health. One more of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Something you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthful heart are found in the skin of the apple. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before consuming it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the grocery store you end up getting plenty of apples. These apples can lead to helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple masala prawn curry recipe. To make simple masala prawn curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Masala Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm prawns
- Get 2 tomato (chopped) and make puree
- You need 1 onion chopped
- Provide 1 tbsp Grind green chilli
- Use 1" Ginger
- Take 4 garlic cloves paste
- Use 1⁄2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1⁄2 tbsp garam masala powder
- Use to taste Salt
- Use 2 tbsp mustard oil
Instructions to make Simple Masala Prawn Curry:
- Wash the prawns with turmeric powder and salt. Twice or thrice. Then marinate the prawns with turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder and 1 tsp mustard oil. Keep aside for three minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp mustard oil. Add cumin seeds and fry for few minutes. Then add chopped onion fry till it become light brown in color. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder, green chilli,garlic and ginger paste. Mix……properly. Then add the tomato paste, garam masala and salt.. Saute it for few minutes.
- Add fried prawns. Mix…..well. Then add water as needed. Cook till the prawns become tender and gravy. Once it is done.
- Transfer to a bowl. Ready to serve…..with hot….rice and birayani….
If you find this Simple Masala Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.