Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Everybody has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University performed a study on the effect apples have on the mind. They learned that one of the components in apples known as quercetin, has actually been proven to help you to protect brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this element in apples, they can actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that defined why apples are so healthy for you. The one thing you should recognize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry (nepalese taste) recipe. To make chicken curry (nepalese taste) you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste):
- Provide 1 kg Chicken
- Prepare 2 big Red Onions
- You need 7 tbsp Mustard seed oil
- Prepare 3 green Chillies
- Take 1.5 tbsp tumeric powder
- Use 3 tbsp salt
- You need 1 lemon
- You need 2 tbsp Garlic paste
- You need 3 tbsp (Coriander+Cumin) powder
- Prepare 3 tbsp Garam Masala
- Take 3 cups water
Steps to make Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste):
- Heat pan. Pour 4 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put 0.5 tbsp of tumeric powder and chopped chillies. Put chopped red onions. Put 1 tbsp salt. Fry till transparent. It might take 7-10 min max.
- Heat another pan. Put 3 tbsp of mustard seed oil. Put chopped chicken and mix well. Put 2 tbsp salt, add 1 tbsp tumeric powder and 1 whole lemon juice (separate lemon seeds first). Let it cook for around 15-20 min till the meat is soft and chewable.
- Add the fried onions and mix well. Now put 3 tbsp Coriander+Cumin powder and 3 tbsp Garam masala. Mix well and wait for 2 min. Then add 3 cups of water and let it shimmer until the water is reduced to 1⁄2.
- Serve in a bowl with rice or chapati. ENJOY!
If you find this Chicken Curry (Nepalese Taste) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.