Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose your drive through based on whether or not it has better options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You could have roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, additionally they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a few good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dried prawns raw mango curry recipe. You can cook dried prawns raw mango curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Use 1⁄4 cup Dried prawns -
- You need 1⁄4 tsp Turmeric powder-
- Use as required Curry leaves
- Take 1/2cup Raw mango -
- You need 6 Shallots-
- Prepare 1 inch piece Ginger -
- Use 3 to4 Green chilli -
- Get 2 tsp Chilli powder -
- Prepare -3tsp Coriander powder
- You need -1piece Malabar tamarind/kokum
- Use 1/2cup Grated Coconut -
- Get as required Coconut oil
- Get 1 Tomato -
Instructions to make Dried prawns Raw mango curry:
- Heat a pan and roast the dried prawns.remove the head part of prawns and keep it in separate bowl.
- In the mixi add grated coconut,the head of dried prawns,chilli powder,coriander powder,green chilli, shallot,ginger,turmeric powder and make a fine paste.
- Take a clay pot and add the grinded paste along with sufficient water,few pieces of raw mango,kokum,tomato sliced,dried prawns.
- Cook the gravy in low flame once the gravy is ready add some curry leaves and pour 2 tsp coconut oil above it.
- Serve hot.
If you find this Dried prawns Raw mango curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.