Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mutton pickle (gosht ka achar) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton pickle (gosht ka achar) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton pickle (gosht ka achar) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent advice. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Visit a drive through in a place who has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, isn’t going to offer burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton pickle (gosht ka achar) recipe. To cook mutton pickle (gosht ka achar) you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton pickle (gosht ka achar):
- You need 1 kg Mutton clean and washed
- You need 10-12 Lemon
- Get 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Use 1⁄2 cup+ 5 tbsp Chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 5 tsp Salt
- Prepare 2 tsp Garam masala
- Provide 2 tsp Cumin seed (Zeera)
- You need 2 tsp Kalonji
- You need 2 tsp Coriander powder
- Get 600 ml Oil
- Take 6-8 Dry red chilli
- Use 20-25 cloves Garlic chopped
- Prepare 1 handful Curry leaves
- Get 1 & 1⁄2 tsp Cumin seed
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Kalonji
Steps to make Mutton pickle (gosht ka achar):
- Cut the mutton in small pieces. - Add the juice of 4 lemons keep in fridge for atleast 2 to 3 hr.
- Add 2 tsp ginger garlic paste, 2 tsp chilli powder, 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp garam masala powder. - Mix well keep on gas flame close lid cook it on medium heat for 30 min or till water reduce from it.
- Untill then Dry roast the cumin seed and kalonji for pickle masala. - Add roasted cumin seed and kalonji in mixy jaar then add 2 tsp coriander powder in it. grind it till fine pickle masala powder is ready.
- Water is reduced from mutton now take out it in bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the 600 ml oil in pan. - When oil is heated add 1 & 1⁄2 tsp cumin seed and 1⁄2 tsp kalonji in it fry for 1 min.
- Now add dry Red chilli in it fry for 2 min. - After that add chopped garlic cloves and curry leave fry for 2 min.
- Now add mutton pieces and fry for 5 to 7 min on medium flame. Then switch off the gas flame.
- Now add remaining 3 tsp salt. Add grinded Pickle masala. - Add 1 tsp garam masala. - Add 1⁄2 cup + 3 tbsp chilli powder. - Mix all very well. let it cool down completely.
- After that add juice of 6 to 8 lemons. Mix very well take out in an airtight container. - Keep it in the fridge. It is good in condition for 6 months.
If you find this Mutton pickle (gosht ka achar) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.