Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
More than likely you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also make certain their children are eating at least one apple a day. This thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
Now the question turns into, exactly why are these vitamins and minerals essential? Well first off there have been many studies done that report that eating apples can reduce the chance of various cancers. By eating apples you could lessen your chances of getting breast or lung cancer. Just that one factor should really be sufficient reason for everyone to start eating apples.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. I hope that the next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin, chickpea & zucchini curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can cook pumpkin, chickpea & zucchini curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- You need 1⁄2 Butternut Pumpkin (600gms)
- Take 1 Zucchini
- Provide 2 Tomatoes
- Take 2 handfuls Baby Spinach
- Provide 1 Brown Onion
- Get 1 Garlic Clove
- Prepare 1 Tbs Fresh Ginger grated
- You need 500 mls Vegetable Stock
- Use 1 Can (240 gm) Chickpeas
- Provide 1 Can (400 gm) Tomatoes
- Get 2 Tbs Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt
- Prepare 2 Tbs Olive Oil (or vegetable oil)
- Take The Spices
- You need 4 Cardamom Pods
- Use 3 Cloves
- Provide 2 Star Anise
- Take 4 Curry Leaves
- Provide 2 Bay Leaves
- Prepare 1 Cinnamon Stick
- Get 1 Tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Get 2 Tsps Ground Corriander
- Use 2 Tsps Ground Cumin
- Get 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- Use 1 Tsp Ground Tumeric
- Take Fresh or dried chili
- Provide to taste Salt
- You need to taste Pepper
Instructions to make Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant)
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat
If you find this Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.