Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent guidance. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Pick out a drive through for a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s as an example, does not serve burgers. As an alternative it is possible to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes an abundance of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food dining places usually do not stoop to the poor lows seen at McDonalds.
Basic sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, usually, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe. To make thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook you only need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook:
- Use Chicken thighs
- You need Thai red curry paste x 8 deep tbls
- Prepare Garlic
- You need Ginger - paste
- You need Lemon grass
- You need Yellow pepper
- Provide Brown onion
- Provide Sweet sugar
- You need Coconut milk
- Take Water
- You need Milk x 200 ml (to taste)
- Prepare Green beans
- Prepare Coriander x rough hand full
- Provide Red finger chillies
- Get fish sauce
Steps to make Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook:
- Chop up the bell pepper, onion and green beans.
- Fry up the peppers and onions for 5 mins
- Fry the garlic and ginger for 2 - 3 mins before adding curry paste. Heat for 2 mins then add the coconut milk and heat through
- Once the sauce has started to bubble add the green beans, onion and pepper along with a spoon full of lemon grass. You can now add water and milk if needed to thin out the sauce and cool it down if needed. Add fish sauce and sugar to taste.
- Fry up the thinly diced chicken then add to the mix throwing in corriander to taste.
- Simmer for 10 mins and serve up. cutt up some red chillie and additional corriander.
If you find this Thai red chicken curry #helpfulcook recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.