Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be revealing that with you here.
One more thing that has been uncovered is that apples can furthermore help your heart. I am sure you know that apples contain fiber, and that, as well as some of the various other components of apples can promote heart health. You may also be surprised to learn that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. Obviously to get all the benefits from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. The main reason I point this out is because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. Every one of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this article, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy some apples, their in the produce section. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe. You can cook malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen:
- Use 500 gms prawns, shelled and deveined
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Use 2 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- Prepare 10-12 curry leaves
- Provide 2 medium onions, finely sliced
- You need 2 green chillies, slit in half
- Take 6-8 garlic cloves, finely chopped or grated
- Provide 1⁄2 can tomatoes or 4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Get to taste Salt
- You need 1 can coconut milk
- Prepare 1 golf size ball of tamarind soaked in half cup water
- Provide 2 cups water
- Get Coriander leaves, chopped, to garnish
Steps to make Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen:
- Heat the oil in a heavy bottom saucepan on a medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and let them splutter.
- Now add the fenugreek seeds, half the curry leaves and the sliced onions. Fry for a minute and add the green chillies. Continue to fry for 8-10 minutes over a medium heat until the shallots begin to change colour to a light brown.Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and continue to cook until they soften for 6 minutes. Mash with the back of the spoon and add water and continue to cook until they change colour. Lower the heat and simmer for 2 minutes
- Now add the powdered spices, salt and fry for another minute making sure it doesn’t burn.
- Now add the prawns and cook over a low heat for 6-7 minutes with the lid on stirring half way through. Add water if the gravy is getting thick.
- Add the coconut milk, remaining curry leaves, briremaining curry leaves, bring to boil - Squeeze the tamarind pulp to extract thick paste and add to the curry. Simmer for 5 minutes - Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. - Serve hot with rice
If you find this Malabar (coastal) prawn curry from @radikalkitchen recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.