Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But at times the last thing you want to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because most of the popular joints are now marketing “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soda allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. One serving of pop is eight ounces. That serving typically contains at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food carbonated drinks are no less than twenty ounces big. It is frequently no less than 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, however, are far better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy hummus recipe. You can cook spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy hummus using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus:
- Use For bowls-
- Get 1⁄2 cup Spinach
- Prepare 2 cups All purpose flour
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Ghee
- Provide as required Oil for frying
- Prepare 1 bunch Coriander leaves
- Take 3 green chillies
- Provide For Chickpeas curry (ragda)
- Use 1 cup Chickpeas boiled
- Get 1 Onion chopped
- Use 1 Tomato chopped
- Use 1 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 1⁄2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Take 1⁄2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Provide As per taste Salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon Kasuri methi
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon Chaat masala
- Use For Hummus-
- Use 1 cup Chickpeas boiled
- Get 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- Provide 2 Green chillies
- Get as per taste Salt
- You need 1 teaspoon Oil
- You need 1 Garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 glass Ice water
Instructions to make Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus:
- Wash and soaked chickpeas overnight then boil it.
- Boiled spinach for five minutes.
- In a mixer jar add spinach, coriander leaves & green chilli and make a fine paste.
- In a mixing bowl add all purpose flour, salt, cumin & ghee mix it up & make a hold shape.
- Now add spinach coriander paste and make a soft dough with the help of water.
- Now pinch a ball sized dough, and flatten it, dust flour as required and roll slightly thick, prick the flattened dough with fork to avoid from puffing up while frying.
- Place a small katori or cup and cover with dough and trim excess dough from sides.
- Deep-fry in hot oil and splash oil till katori separate from dough.Fry till golden brown colour
- For chickpeas curry-
- Heat oil in a pot add onion and tomato, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chaat masala, salt & kasuri methi saute well till oil separates,
- Add chickpeas mix well add required water and cooked till chickpeas become soft like ragda,
- For hummus-
- In a mixing jar add chickpeas, garlic, salt, green chilli, black pepper powder and oil grind it add ice water and make a smooth paste.
- Grind it in a smooth paste.
- Assembling bowl-
- Place bowl add chickpeas curry place hummus pour some tomato sauce and Coriander leaves & serve hot.
If you find this Spinach bowl with chickpeas curry & spicy Hummus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.