Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to that. Once in a while, though, you totally do not wish to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because an abundance of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to offer burgers. Alternatively it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has a bundle of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato curry with prawns and coconut recipe. To cook tomato curry with prawns and coconut you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- You need 20 Prawns (medium)
- Get 1 dash ● Brandy, white wine or sake
- Prepare 800 ml Water
- Prepare 4 tbsp Curry powder (Indian product)
- Take 2 Consommé cubes
- Prepare 2 Onions
- Provide 1 Carrot
- You need 1 clove Garlic
- Take 1 piece Ginger
- Prepare 1 from 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Take 1 can Canned tomato
- Take 1 can ○ Canned coconut milk
- Get 1 tbsp ○ Salt
- Take 1 tbsp ○ Sugar
- Use 1 Plain flour
Instructions to make Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut:
- Peel the prawns and soak in the brandy. Set the shells aside.
- Dry-roast the shells in a frying pan until fragrant. Turn off the heat, pour the 800 ml of water into the pan, then turn the heat back on.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the onion, carrot, ginger, and garlic.
- Once the prawn stock starts to boil, remove the scum from the surface and continue to simmer over low heat.
- Using another frying pan, heat the olive oil and cook the onion until golden brown. Add the garlic, ginger, and carrot. Cook some more.
- Then add the canned tomato. Cook it as you mash the tomato until the moisture has evaporated. Then, add the curry powder and cook lightly.
- Strain the prawn stock through a strainer with a paper towel into Step 6's pan and add the consommé cubes. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and add the ○ ingredients. Turn the heat back on again.
- Coat the prawns with plain flour and add into the curry. When the prawns cook through, it is ready to serve!
If you find this Tomato Curry with Prawns and Coconut recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.