Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
In accordance with another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. This study indicated that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating with age. And because of this you will find that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to locate many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples when you go to supermarkets. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Use 2 tbsp yellow curry
- Prepare 1⁄2 tbsp turmeric
- Prepare 1 tbsp lemongrass, finely minced (if you can't find lemongrass, lemongrass paste will work fine)
- Prepare 4 Cayenne or Serrano peppers, minced
- Use 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Get 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, chopped
- You need 2 bell pepper, chopped
- Take 1 cup coconut milk, light
- Provide 1 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat pan; add oil, curry and turmeric in pan, stirring until paste forms.
- Add hot peppers, lemongrass, garlic, and ginger, stir fry until fragrant
- add onion and bell peppers, stir fry until well mixed and veggies begin to wilt
- Add chicken, cook until browned
- Add coconut milk and bring to boil. Cover simmer for 30 minutes
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.