Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Chicken and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Chicken and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you have heard that you ought to be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is important? Many men and women have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
According to another study, apples can also have positive results on your brain. While doing their study they learned that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And because of this you will recognize that apples can actually help people steer clear of the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The huge benefits we covered are just a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy some apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can end up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty chicken and potato curry recipe. To make hearty chicken and potato curry you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Chicken and Potato Curry:
- Get 5 large chicken breasts, diced
- Take 1.25 Kg Maris piper potatoes, chopped
- Get 2 Large knobs of butter
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 large onion, finely diced
- Use 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Prepare 3 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- Use 2 tbsp turmeric
- Provide 2 tbsp hot chilli powder
- You need 2 tbsp hot paprika
- Use 1⁄2 tbsp ground cumin
- Take 1 Kg passata
- Get 800 ml coconut milk
- Provide Small cup of water
- You need 3 red chillies
- Use 1 lime, juiced
- Use Small bunch of coriander, roughly chopped
- You need 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Take To serve
- Take Basmati rice
- Provide Naan bread (optional)
- Provide Greek yoghurt (optional, but encouraged)
Instructions to make Hearty Chicken and Potato Curry:
- Start by adding the butter and oil together in a large saucepan, and stir until sizzling
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger and a pinch of salt, and stir on a medium-low heat, until the onions are soft and brown. Top tip: Freeze your ginger, and grate it while it’s frozen. This makes it easier to grate - as when it isn’t frozen it’s all stringy.
- Once the onions are brown, add the paprika, chilli powder, turmeric and cumin. Stir until it becomes a thick, almost paste like texture, then add a little drop of the water to de-glaze the pan. Stir until everything has become unstuck from the bottom of the saucepan.
- Add the chicken, and bring the heat to a medium-high, and cook until the meat is white all over.
- Add the potatoes then stir. Add the passata, coconut milk and chilli, then leave to simmer for around 45 mins, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are soft.
- Add the lime and coriander, and stir. Once it’s finished, add the yoghurt to give the sauce a creamier texture.
- Serve with fluffy basmati rice and Greek yoghurt.
If you find this Hearty Chicken and Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.