Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sun-dried Mango Pickle [ Ada manga Achar] recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sun-dried Mango Pickle [ Ada manga Achar] recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sun-dried Mango Pickle [ Ada manga Achar] recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually good information. But at times the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Milk, juice and water are the best options for beverages. Choosing a large soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. Usually just one helping of soda is merely eight ounces big. That helping typically is made up of at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This means that your drink on it’s own will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to select milk, juice or perhaps standard water.
Traditional logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sun-dried mango pickle [ ada manga achar] recipe. You can have sun-dried mango pickle [ ada manga achar] using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sun-dried Mango Pickle [ Ada manga Achar]:
- Provide 125 gm Sun-dried mango/ Ada manga
- You need 8-10 pods garlic
- Get 3 tbsp red chilli powder [ adjust as per taste]
- Use 1 tsp fenugreek powder
- Get 1 tsp Asafoetida [hing]
- Prepare 1 sprig curry leaves
- Take 3 dried red chilies
- Use 15 gm jaggery [optional]
- Prepare 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare As needed oil
- Provide To taste salt
Instructions to make Sun-dried Mango Pickle [ Ada manga Achar]:
- Melt jaggery in a cup of water and strain impurities.
- In a pan heat the oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add sliced garlic, red chilli, and curry leaves and lightly brown the garlic pieces
- Now add chilli powder, fenugreek powder, and asafoetida and fry.
- Immediately add melted jaggery and 2 cups of water, bring it to boil.
- Now add Adamanga / dried mango and add salt [ Adamanga has salt in it so adjust salt accordingly], and cook it for 45- 50 minutes, until they become really soft.
- The spice mix should really coat the mango slices.
- Let it cool and transfer to a jar.
- Notes: Raw mangoes are sliced with peels on then marinate in salt and chilli powder mixture and dry it in the sun for 10-12 days, you will get the drool-worthy adamanga. Adamangas can be preserved for 2-3 years if kept in airtight jars. - This adamanga pickle will go with any type of Indian rice varieties, chapathi,paratha etc
If you find this Sun-dried Mango Pickle [ Ada manga Achar] recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.