Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. There’s some worth to that. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just would like to hit the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food place.
Choose your drive through based on whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead it is possible to select from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, additionally they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a number of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- You need medium onions chopped
- Take garlic chopped
- Use star aniseed
- Prepare fennel seeds
- Take coriander seeds
- Prepare black mustard seeds
- Get tblsp curry powder
- Use cayenne pepper
- You need tblsp cumin
- Provide tumeric
- Take corriander
- Prepare cinnamon
- Prepare curry leaves
- Take chicken chopped
- You need potatoes chopped
- Get tomato puree
- Use plain yoghurt
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- On medium heat, Fry onions till soft and then add all the seeds. Cook till fragrant. Thereafter add the curry powder and stir.
- Add the rest of the spices from cayenne pepper to the curry leaves and cook for 10 minutes, stirring at every moment. Thereafter add chicken pieces and turn every 5 minutes unconverted for 20 minutes.
- Add chopped potatoes and cover and cook for 10 minutes. Add tomato purée and stir, lower the heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes. Add yoghurt and simmer for 40 minutes. Do not over cook the chicken will lose shape and credibility 🥴. Season with salt and Serve hot.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.