Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. Once in a while, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because many of the famous fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish selection at a restaurant. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can find a range of salads. You may also pick out Chili. You can get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your meal through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal masoor khichdi in my style recipe. You can cook dal masoor khichdi in my style using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style:
- Provide 800 grams Basmati rice
- Use 1 cup dal masoor (yellow lentil)
- You need 1 onion
- Use 1 tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- Provide 4-5 tablespoons Oil for cooking
- Provide 1⁄3 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- You need as per taste Salt
- Use 2-4 Green chili’s
- Use as required Coriander leaves handful
- Use as required Water as per rice quality & quantity as cooking time may vary
- Prepare 1 star anise
- Prepare 3-4 cinnamon sticks
- Use 6-8 cloves
- Use 4-6 cardamoms
- Get 1⁄2 teaspoon shahi zeera
- Get As required Ghee can be added while it’s hot or it can be served with khichdi
- Get as required Lime pickle
- You need As required Any curry to be served
Instructions to make Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style:
- Firstly soaked rice with dal Masoor for about 2 hours further take a wok add in oil while it’s medium hot pop in all solid Garam masala as mentioned above after two minutes add chopped onions to it sauté till almost golden then add ginger garlic paste
- Once the ginger garlic paste is also done then add water accordingly to the rice while it comes to a boil add salt, turmeric powder,green chili’s & coriander leaves lastly add soaked rice & dal Masoor once it starts boiling cover the lid & cook for 10 minutes on low flame burner
- Slightly remove the cover & check with a spatula if all the water is soaked & rice is cooked well then turn off the flame let it settle for 10 minutes & enjoy it hot..!
- I have served it With homemade lemon pickle do check my profile I have posted recipe for it & I used my homemade curry & fried papad & ghee.! Alhumdulillah it was a rich & healthy breakfast for the day do try & enjoy with your loved ones..!
If you find this Dal Masoor Khichdi in my style recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.