Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Aloo curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Aloo curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, however, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many men and women live by and they also make sure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be pleased to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
According to another study, apples also can have great results on your brain. While doing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. Meaning by eating apples you can minimize the risk of getting Alzheimer’s.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the store. It can really help your health and wellbeing for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn aloo curry recipe. To cook prawn aloo curry you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Aloo curry:
- Take 1⁄2 kg Prawn
- Use as required Mustard oil for cooking
- Get 1 small piece of Ginger
- Use 5 pieces Garlic
- Prepare 2 Green chillies
- Prepare 1 Red chilli
- Take 1 Teaspoon jeera sabut or jeera powder
- Use 1 Teaspoon Dalchini powder
- Provide 2 Tablespoons haldi powder
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Red mirch powder
- You need 2 Big size Onions
- You need 2 Tomatoes
- Prepare as needed Some Dhania leaves
- Take as per taste Salt
- Provide 1 Tablespoon Dhania powder
- Use 2 potatoes cut into 4 parts and also remove it's skin
- Prepare as required Water for making gravy
Instructions to make Prawn Aloo curry:
- Take prawn pieces and wash them properly in water and if needed then remove it's skin otherwise not. Then mix haldi power and salt to it.
- Now take a Kadhai and add some oil to it and fry first potatoes and then bring it out to a plate. In the same oil fry prawns. When it's color changes to red then flip it to other side and again keep them Shallow frying for 5 to 10 mins. Now turn off the gas.
- Now take a mixer grinder and add sukhi Red mirch, Zeera powder, dhania powder, ginger garlic and green chillies then make a fine paste.
- Now switch on the gas and place the same kadhai and again add some oil and pour there the prepared masala paste and fry. After some time add haldi power, red chilli powder, salt and keep frying the masala until it's raw smell goes. Now add tomatoes paste to it or cuts 🍅 to it and fry it with the masalas. Now potatoes and Prawn to it and add salt and keep frying the masala and add water to it and cove the lid of the kadhai with a steel plate and cook for at least 30 min in slow and medium flame.
- After 30 mins check them if it is not done then transfer it into a Pressure cooker and wait until for 2 whistle. Then turn off the gas. Let the gas release by it's own. Now again turn on the gas and now add some Dalchini powder to it and dhania leaves to it. Then ready serve it will steam rice and Salad. Enjoy
If you find this Prawn Aloo curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.