Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken curry and Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be plagued by guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthfully when you reach the drive through.
Milk, juice and water will be the best selections for beverages. Choosing a large soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. One serving of pop is eight oz.. That portion may contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. A fast food soft drink is almost always at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice and milk, on the other hand, are better choices.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Often what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry and rice recipe. You can have chicken curry and rice using 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry and Rice:
- You need For chicken curry
- Use 1⁄2 kg chicken
- Take 1⁄4 cup whole dhania( Coriander) seeds
- Use 1 tbsp Jeera/cumin seeds
- Get 1 tbsp roasted chana/chickpeas
- Prepare 2-3 whole red chilli
- Take 1 tbsp raw rice
- Use 3-4 bay leaves
- Prepare 2 black Cardamom
- Prepare 2 cinnemon stick
- You need 4-5 cloves
- Use 1 tsp Shahi jeera/cumin seeds
- Take 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Prepare 3-5 cardamom
- Provide 1⁄2 cup grated coconut
- Take 1⁄2 cup brown onion paste
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use to taste Salt
- You need As needed Oil
- Get For Rice
- You need 1 cup rice
- You need 5-6 cup water
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 1⁄2 tsp Oil
Instructions to make Chicken curry and Rice:
- Wash and soak rice for half an hour. Boil water in big pot add rice and salt. When done stain and add oil mix cover and keep aside
- Roast all the masalas and grind them. For brown onion paste fry 4-5 onion till brown in colour remove and make paste
- Heat oil in pan. Put bay leaves.add ginger garlic paste.cook.now add onion paste. add water in the masala we grinded. Now add that in onion paste cook add chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt mix put about 2 glass of water mix now add chicken cook yill done. Serve with rice or chapati.
If you find this Chicken curry and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.