Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pakistani Style Vegetable Pickle - Achaar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pakistani Style Vegetable Pickle - Achaar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pakistani Style Vegetable Pickle - Achaar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits To Improve Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
I am sure you know that produce will give you many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are commonly the item that most people have in their houses, but why? The very first thing you should recognize is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals as compared to some other fruits.. A few of the major minerals that you’ll find in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, along with other trace minerals. Naturally vitamins are also extremely important for your health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
And now you recognize why people tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The one thing you should understand is that we only discussed a portion of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to locate many more benefits with regard to your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy some apples, their in the produce section. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pakistani style vegetable pickle - achaar recipe. You can have pakistani style vegetable pickle - achaar using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pakistani Style Vegetable Pickle - Achaar:
- Take 12 Lemons (Quartered – remove the seeds) –
- Prepare 20 Chilies Fresh Green – long (make a lengthwise slit)
- Take 4 Carrots – Medium . (Cut like match sticks but thicker in size)
- Use 6 Mango – Green – Cut in chunks
- Use 24 Curry Leaves Fresh -
- Prepare 2 Garlic – bulbs (Peeled)
- Get 6 - 7 Cups Mustard Oil –
- Prepare Spices :
- Take 2 Tsps Fennel seeds Saunf / – heaped –
- Provide 3 tsps seeds Kalonji Nigella / – heaped –
- Take 3 tsps Mustard Seeds / Rai Dana – heaped –
- You need 3 tsps Fenugreek Seeds Methi / Dana – heaped –
- You need 3 tsps chilies Crushed red – heaped –
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric Haldi / –
- Prepare 10 tsps Salt – – Heaped
Instructions to make Pakistani Style Vegetable Pickle - Achaar:
- Prepare the Mustard oil
- Pour the Mustard Oil in a deep sauce pan. Put 3 cloves of garlic with skin in the cold oil. Boil the oil at high heat for 15 mins. This is done to eliminate the natural bitterness and dense smell of the mustard oil. Ensure that the kitchen is well ventilated as you boil the oil. It will release tons of smoke and unpleasant smell so be prepared. It’s a good idea to exit the kitchen as it boils and come in to switch off the stove. Light some extra candles in the kitchen as you undertake this ac…
- Cool the oil. Put aside.
- Prepare the vegetables
- Cut all the vegetables as instructed.
- Mix all the spices and spread evenly over the vegetables. Use a glazed clay dish or High grade plastic utensil for this activity. Grannies advise not to use any metal utensil in pickle making as the acid from the lemon can corrode the metal leading to pickle going black and bad in days ahead. I have used clay pots and a wooden spoon to do the mixing.
- The spiced vegetables need to be put in sun for about 2-3 days till their water dries up.
- On the third day, add the vegetables to the big claypot /martabaan and pour the cold mustard oil over the vegetables till everything is completely submerged in the oil.
- The pickle is required to be put in sun daily for about 10-15 days in summer and 15-20 days in winter before the vegetables become soft and ready for consumption. Mix the pickle daily with a dry wooden spoon.
- Everyone has their own favorite things to eat with this condiment. I enjoy this with Daal Chawal - Curried Lentil and boiled rice. Happy Pickling!
If you find this Pakistani Style Vegetable Pickle - Achaar recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.