Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sambhar Rice (Maa ki pasand) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambhar Rice (Maa ki pasand) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good information. From time to time, though, you totally do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead you’ll be able to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. While Wendy’s has offered hamburgers for decades, they also have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambhar rice (maa ki pasand) recipe. You can cook sambhar rice (maa ki pasand) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sambhar Rice (Maa ki pasand):
- You need 1 cup Yellow lentil
- Get 1 cup Bottle gaurd (cube shaped cutting)
- Use 1 Brinjal medium sized (finely chopped)
- Get 2 Tomato medium sized (roughly chopped)
- Provide 2 tablespoons Tamarind pulp
- Use 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- You need 1.5 tablespoons Sambhar masala
- Take 1 tablespoons Oil -
- Prepare 1 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- You need 1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 Onion medium sized (finely chopped)
- Get to taste Salt salt
- You need 5 Curry leaves
Instructions to make Sambhar Rice (Maa ki pasand):
- Take a cooker add daal then add bottle gaurd, tomato, brinjal, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt and 2glass water.
- Cook till 4-5 whistle.
- After 5 whistle turn off the flame and keep it to cool completely.
- Take a tadka pan add oil then add cumin seeds, mustard seeds saute then add onion fry for 1min then add curry leaves and sambhar masala turn off the flame.
- Add the Tadka in sambhar then add tamarind pulp mix it well.
- Maa ki pasand Sambhar is ready serve it with chawl.
If you find this Sambhar Rice (Maa ki pasand) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.