Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Bhogi ki Khichdi/ Mix Vegetable Khichdi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bhogi ki Khichdi/ Mix Vegetable Khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bhogi ki Khichdi/ Mix Vegetable Khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good advice. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Pick water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. When you consume a big soft drink you are putting a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. Usually a single portion of soft drinks should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces usually are at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is considerably more common. Choosing a soda pop as your drink boosts your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bhogi ki khichdi/ mix vegetable khichdi recipe. To make bhogi ki khichdi/ mix vegetable khichdi you only need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bhogi ki Khichdi/ Mix Vegetable Khichdi:
- Provide 2 cup Rice
- You need 1⁄4 cup Split Pigeon Peas (Toor Dal)
- Provide 1⁄4 cup Yellow Lentil (Moong Dal)
- Provide 1⁄4 cup Groundnuts
- You need 1 1⁄2 cup Seasonal Vegetables (Green Peas, Carrots, Brinjal)
- Provide 1 Potato
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Get 1 Large Onion
- Get 6-7 cloves Garlic
- Provide 1 inch Ginger
- Take 5-6 Curry Leaves
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup Coriander
- You need 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
- You need 1 tsp Turmeric
- Provide 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Get 1⁄2 tbsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 1 tsp Asafoetida (Hing)
- Use as per Taste Salt
- Take 1 tbsp Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- Use 1 tbsp Oil
- Get 1 tbsp Grated Coconut for Garnish
Steps to make Bhogi ki Khichdi/ Mix Vegetable Khichdi:
- Wash Rice, both dal together. And let it remain soaked for 15-20 mins.
- Crush garlic and ginger together. Finely chopped onion, groundnuts and chop potatoes (keep skin intact), Tomato and all other vegetables in bite size pieces.
- Heat oil and 1⁄2 tbsp ghee. Add Cumin seed, crushed Ginger Garlic, roughly chopped Curry leaves, and hing. And let it get fry for few seconds.
- Later add chopped onion, chopped vegetables and potatoes and mix it and let it cook till all vegetables looks translucent.
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala and give a nice mix.
- Now it's time to add rice mixture. Strain out all water first. Add and mix it with masala and vegetable mixture. Saute it for 1 minute.
- Add 3-4 cup of water, some coriander, salt and remaining ghee. Wait till it comes to boil. Then pressure cook it for 3 whistle.
- Garnish it with some more ghee, coriander and grated coconut and serve it.
If you find this Bhogi ki Khichdi/ Mix Vegetable Khichdi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.