Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Lemon Curry Chip Butty recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Lemon Curry Chip Butty recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Lemon Curry Chip Butty recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very good guidance. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soft drink as your beverage gives hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. A solitary helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping could contain numerous spoonfuls of sugar along with at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. It is most often at least 30 ounces. This implies that your drink alone will put dozens of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Water, fruit juice and milk, conversely, are better choices.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy lemon curry chip butty recipe. To make creamy lemon curry chip butty you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Lemon Curry Chip Butty:
- Take 900 g potatoes
- Get 2 very large onions
- Get 500 ml a thick curry sauce that has been cooked with Lemons
- Use 250 ml cold water
- Take 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Prepare 500 g Greek Yoghurt
- Provide Vegetable Oil for deep frying
Steps to make Creamy Lemon Curry Chip Butty:
- Peel the potatoes,chip,then add them to the hot cooking oil,600g of deep fried chips add too the curry later.
- Heat the olive oil in the large frying pan with Lid and then roughly chop the onions and add them to the frying pan,the onions don't have to be crispy,just gently cook them through.
- Add the cooked chips to the frying pan,add the very thick curry sauce and then some cold water,bring too the boil and then simmer with the lid on for about 15 minutes.
- Deep fry 300g of chipped potatoes,butter some sliced bread.
- Once Curry is done,turn off the hob cooker and stir in all the authentic Greek Yogurt into the curry mix and then put some on each One slice of bread and add hot chips too the other sides of sliced bread - fold together and maybe enjoy eating 2 sandwiches.
If you find this Creamy Lemon Curry Chip Butty recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.