Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ghee Roast Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ghee Roast Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on whether it has more healthy options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You may consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has made hamburgers for decades, in addition they have a lot of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not all fast food places are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ghee roast chicken recipe. To cook ghee roast chicken you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ghee Roast Chicken:
- You need 1 kg Chicken legs and breast cut into medium pieces
- You need 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2-3 each Whole garam masala (cloves, cinnamon, fennel seeds, pepper, cardamom, star anise and mace )
- Prepare 1 cup Fried onions
- Use 1⁄2 cup Dry coconut
- You need 2-3 Bay leaves
- You need 2-3 Dried red chilli
- Use 5-6 tsp Ghee
- Get As per taste Salt
- Provide 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 2 tsp Coriander cumin powder
- Provide 1 tsp Chat masala
- Provide 1 tbsp Jaggery or palm sugar
- Provide 2⁄3 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 2 tsp Oil
- Provide As required Curry leaves and coriander leaves for garnish
Instructions to make Ghee Roast Chicken:
- Heat oil and add whole garam masala, coconut and half cup fried onions. Roast till it turns brown and after it cools grind it into paste.
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom pan and temper it with bay leaves and chillies. Add chicken on high flame and roast it till golden. Add the masala paste, ginger garlic paste, dry spices – turmeric, chilli powder, coriander cumin powder and fried onions.
- Cook till it becomes tender. If watery turn the heat high and let it dry. Garnish with chat masala, fried curry leaves and chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Roti/Chapati/Paratha/ Rice.
If you find this Ghee Roast Chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.