Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? This is something that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make sure your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be extremely beneficial for your health.. On the subject of the particular minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can offer. You’ll be able to discover many more benefits with regard to your health in relation to apples. I am hoping that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health can tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. To make prawn curry you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn Curry:
- Use 300 gm Prawn
- Prepare 2 medium size Potato
- Prepare 1 Onion
- Take 1 Tomato
- Provide 4 Garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 tsp Ginger
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Take 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder
Instructions to make Prawn Curry:
- Wash prawns in hot water. Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder.
- Make a paste of tomato and onion. Also make paste of ginger and garlic cloves.
- Chop the potatoes in slices. Put mustard oil in pan. Fry the prawns. Set aside after frying.
- Now fry potato slices in same oil. Add the masala paste slowly.
- Cook till the raw smell of the masala goes away.
- Add water as much needed. Add the fried prawns. Add 1 Tsp Garam Masala Powder.
- Cook for few minutes and serve hot with rice or pulao or even roti.
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.