Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aachari Aalu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aachari Aalu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now quite a few of them provide salads. Chili can be yet another selection. You can get a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you get your supper through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This helps you keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people produce your dinner. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aachari aalu recipe. You can cook aachari aalu using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Aachari Aalu:
- Use 3 medium sized potatoes
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- Provide 1⁄4 tsp onion seeds
- Use 1⁄2 tsp fennel powder (roughly crushed)
- Take 1-1 tsp each cumin and mustard seeds
- You need as per taste Salt
- Prepare 1⁄2 tsp ready pickle masala(optional)
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp coriander powder
- Use 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Get 1⁄2 tsp dry mango powder
- Prepare 1⁄4 tsp ginger paste
- You need 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Get 4-5 curry leaves
- Get 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1⁄4 tsp garam masala
Steps to make Aachari Aalu:
- Peel and boil potatoes, till 2 whistles on medium flame.
- Cut potatoes in cubes. You can use baby potatoes instead of big.
- Take all the spices.
- Marinate potato cubes with turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, aamchur powder, coriander powder. And keep it for 10 minutes. You can skip this step and may add these spices in normal sabji way while cooking.
- Heat oil in kadhai, (you can use sarso oil if you like).
- Add mustard, cumin, Fenugreek and onion seed in it. Let it crackle nicely. Then add Asafoetida, green chillies, curry leaves and ginger paste in it.
- Add marinated potatoes in it. Mix it well. Cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add garam masala, mix it well. Add ready pickle masala and Chopped coriander leaves then off the flame.
- Our Aachari Aalu is ready, serve it with paratha or puri for nic taste.
If you find this Aachari Aalu recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.