Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic South Indian Style Keema Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic South Indian Style Keema Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to perform all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations are trying to make their menus healthy now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Visit a drive through in a place that has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Alternatively you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food eating places do not stoop to the harmful lows seen at McDonalds.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good decisions and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let other people make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about visiting the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic south indian style keema curry recipe. To cook authentic south indian style keema curry you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic South Indian Style Keema Curry:
- Get 500 grams Ground meat
- You need 1 large Onion
- Take 2 clove Garlic
- Use 1 large Tomato
- Prepare 200 grams Green peas
- Use 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 2 1⁄2 tbsp Curry powder
- Get 200 ml Coconut milk
- You need 2 tbsp Raisins (or other dried fruits)
- Prepare 1 Salt
- Get 1 squeeze Lemon juice
- Take 1 as garnish Fresh coriander leaves
Steps to make Authentic South Indian Style Keema Curry:
- Finely chop the garlic, onion and tomato. Make the green peas ready. Use frozen peas as-is. Soak the raisins in lukewarm water.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and add cumin seeds. Stir fry until they're no longer making a cracking sound. Add garlic and onion and stir-fry until softened.
- Add ground meat of your choice and stir fry over low heat. (I used ground lamb here, but you can use pork or chicken.) Stir fry until the color changes.
- Add chopped tomato and continue stir-frying.
- Add curry powder.
- When the curry powder is well incorporated, add green peas and stir fry again. If you use frozen peas as-is without defrosting, they won't smell like they were frozen.
- Add coconut milk (or vegetable stock) and salt and mix well. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed, and simmer until the sauce is reduced.
- Add raisins halfway through the simmering process. If you are using large dried fruit like apricots, chop before soaking in lukewarm water.
- Squeeze lemon juice and it's done. Serve with hot rice. You can freeze this curry for up to 3 months.
If you find this Authentic South Indian Style Keema Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.