Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this really a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that people in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
While everybody knows that eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, why are apples pushed so much? The first thing you should recognize is that apples have more vitamins and minerals as compared to various other fruits.. A number of the major minerals that you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. And you’ll even find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and various other trace vitamins.
And now you know why individuals tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. In this article we just discussed some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this article, however the information is out there. I hope that the next time you go to the food store you wind up getting plenty of apples. You will find that your overall health may tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai massaman chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- Use 250 g chicken, cut into long strips
- Take 2 tablespoons Massaman curry paste
- Prepare 1 onion chopped in big chunks
- Prepare 1 can coconut milk
- Get 2-3 tbsp fish sauce
- Prepare 2-3 grated palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- You need 2 tbsp tamarind
- You need 1 medium-sized potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- Use 4-5 tablespoons unsalted roasted peanuts (can use cashew nut if prefer)
- Prepare 1 star anise
- Provide 1 cinnamon stick
- Use 1 big red chilli, finely sliced
Steps to make Thai Massaman Chicken Curry:
- In a big saucepan, add about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk (use the thick part) and wait until coconut milk start bubbling. Add Massaman curry paste in and mix well. Wait until some beautiful red oil separated from the curry paste.
- Add chicken in and stir for 2-3 min. Then add star anise and cinnamon stick in the curry and mix in well.
- Add onion and potatoes in, mix all well and add the rest of your coconut milk in.
- Seasoning with fishsauce, palm sugar, tamarind. Give it a taste it should be sweet, salty and a little sour and nutty. You can add some more fishsauce, palm sugar or tamarind if you prefer. Add some cashew nuts or peanuts, red chilli and stir well. 1. Leave it to cook for about another 25 min or until potatoes cooked. Add a little bit of water if needed too. Perfectly serve with thai jasmine rice.
If you find this Thai Massaman Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.