Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? You might know individuals that live by this and also require that their children live by this rule as well. This particular thought can be identified in country’s all around the world and men and women follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Additionally, you will be able to possess a much healthier heart by eating apples. I am certain you know that apples contain fiber, and that, and some of the various other substances of apples can promote heart health. One more of the benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. The one thing you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart are found in the skin of the apple. The main reason I point this out is simply because many individuals will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a very bad thing as you are removing a lot of the nutritional value.
I am hoping I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good. In this article we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy a number of apples, their in the produce isle. You will notice that your overall health could tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken curry recipe. You can cook easy chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken curry:
- Get 25 grams fresh ginger
- Take 4 garlic cloves
- Use 1 onion
- Take 3 tbsp tomato puree
- Take 300 grams chicken, diced
- Provide 1 small handful of curry leaves
- Provide tsp cumin seeds
- Get tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 a handful of fresh coriander
- Prepare 1 tbsp turmeric
- Provide 2 tbsp garam masala
- Use 1 red pepper
- Get 3 fresh chillies
- Use 20 grams butter
- Use 1 tbsp double cream
- Take 1 sunflower oil
Steps to make Easy chicken curry:
- Halve the onion and the pepper, then add half of each to a food processor along with the garlic, ginger, one of the chillies, tomato puree and half of the garam masala and turmeric. Add a dash of oil and then blitz into a thick paste
- Melt the butter in a frying pan with a dash of oil and add the cumin and mustard seeds. Slice the remaining onion and pepper and fry for 5 minutes along with the diced chicken and half the curry leaves.
- Stir in the paste and fry for a further five minutes, then add the boiling water, the remaining curry leaves, garam masala and half the coriander. Deseed and chop the remaining chillies, then add half to the curry. Bring to the boil, then turn the heat down and simmer for 20 minutes, until the curry has thickened. Season with salt, to taste
- Stir in the double cream and then turn off the heat. Garnish with the remaining coriander and chillies and serve with boiled rice or naan.
If you find this Easy chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.