Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some value to this. But at times the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are capable of doing this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or milk as a drink. When you consume a huge soft drink you are putting a whole bunch of empty calories to your day. One portion of soda is eight oz.. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and around ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently at the very least twenty ounces. Usually, however, they are 30 ounces. Choosing a soda as your beverage boosts your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier choices.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle recipe. To make kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle:
- You need 1⁄2 kg Mango / Green Mango Raw - ( or 1 large mango )
- Provide 1⁄4 Salt tea - spoon
- Prepare 2 2 Gingelly oil sesame oil / nalenna / - table spoon + table spoon
- Prepare 1 Mustard seeds tea - spoon
- Prepare 1⁄2 Fenugreek seeds tea - spoon
- Provide 6 - 7 1 pods Garlic sliced - cloves or whole
- Get Ginger julienned - a thumb sized piece
- You need 2 Green chili chopped -
- Provide handful Curry leaves - a
- Provide 1⁄8 Turmeric teas powder - poon
- Provide Red chilli powder - table spoon
- You need pinch Kaayam / hing - a large
- Take 2 Vinegar tea spoon ( optional)
- Take Salt to tast
Steps to make Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle:
- Clean and cut the mango into small pieces with the skin on like in the picture.
- Add salt and combine well. Keep it a jar overnight or for a day or two.(This step is optional, but i do it all the time)…When you are ready to make the pickle -
- Heat 2 table spoon of gingelly oil (i use idayam nalenna) in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they pop up add fenugreek seeds (or you can use 1⁄8 th tea spoon powdered fenugreek at the end) and curry leaves.
- Add sliced garlic, ginger and green chiles and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Make a paste with red chili powder by adding some water and add to the pan, or you can add directly as powder.
- Then add turmeric powder and combine well. Add 1⁄4 cup hot water and bring to boil. Simmer till it is thick.
- Switch off the flame and add Hing/ kaayam and if you are using fenugreek powder add now.
- Add the mango pieces when it is still hot and mix well. You can add vinegar if you are using.
- Leave it in the pan for couple of hours and then transfer to a glass jar with tight lid.
- Heat 2 table spoon of gingelly oil and add to the pickle. (i love it be oily). You can keep it outside for a couple of days and refrigerate it to last long.
If you find this Kaduku mango achar/ kerala mango pickle recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.