Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some value to that. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus healthier now. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have expanded their menus. There are many salads around today. You may also choose Chili. Baked potatoes may also be purchased. You can choose fruit. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to make a meal from side dishes. When you are doing this you can keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Logic claims that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe. To cook thai red prawn curry with sticky rice you only need 27 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Use 1 white onion
- Use 1⁄2 tin coconut milk
- Get 300 g large raw king prawns
- Use Half a bag of spinach leaves
- Provide Curry sauce - blitz together
- Prepare 1 red onion
- Use 1 red or orange pepper
- You need 1 large red chilli
- You need 1 spring onion
- Prepare 1 thumbsize piece of ginger
- You need 2 cloves garlic
- Get 3 large fresh tomatoes
- Prepare Squeeze honey
- Take Splash Soy sauce
- Prepare Splash fish sauce
- Prepare Half the juice from a lime
- Provide 1 tbspn size amount of lemongrass
- Use Spices
- Take 1 spoon cumin
- Take 1 spoon ground coriander
- You need 1 spoon turmeric
- You need Garnish
- Prepare Fresh coriander
- Get Lime wedge
- You need Poppy seeds
- Prepare Spring onion
- Use Fresh red chilli
Steps to make Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice:
- Finely dice white onion and fry in a drizzle of oil. Once onions are soft add the spices and cook for a few mins. Pour over the blitzed curry sauce ingredients and simmer for 10 mins or so on low. Add the coconut milk off the heat and simmer again for 10 mins or so. Taste and season with more salt/soy or honey if needed.
- Cook your sticky rice for 10 mins or so and while this is cooking add your prawns and spinach leaves. Taste again before you serve and garnish and enjoy.
If you find this Thai red prawn curry with sticky rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.