Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy spicy Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy spicy Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
Cornell University had a study on the result apples have on the mind. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. Not to mention thanks to this ingredient in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you understand why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. Something you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you buy quite a few apples, their in the produce section. You will find that your overall health may tremendously be benefited by consuming apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy spicy chicken curry recipe. To cook easy spicy chicken curry you only need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy spicy Chicken Curry:
- You need 6-8 pieces mixed chicken portions
- You need 1 Medium onion diced
- Use 2 cloves crushed garlic
- You need 3 whole Star Aniseed @spicedup
- Provide 2 Cassia rounds @spicedup
- Take 1 tsp Tumeric @Spicedup
- Get 2 tbsp roasted masala @Spicedup
- Get 1 tsp cumin @Spicedup
- Prepare 1 tsp garam masala @Spicedup
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp ginger powder @Spicedup
- Prepare 1 cup chicken stock or cube
- Provide 1 can tinned diced tomotoe
- Get 4 medium potatoes cubed
- You need 1 tsp sugar optional
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup water 100ml
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Use 1⁄2 cup Fresh diced Coriander
- Get Serve with basmati rice
Steps to make Easy spicy Chicken Curry:
- Cut and trim chicken pieces
- Heat cooking oil add onions, crushed garlic, star aniseed, Cassia rounds till onions are soft and translucent
- Season the chicken with turmeric, roasted masala, cumin, garam masala, ginger. - - Add the chicken to the pot and cooked till brown
- Add the cubed or powder chicken stock, tinned diced tomatoes, water 100ml, 1⁄2 tsp sugar, salt ans pepper to taste.
- Add the cubed potatoes.
- Mix well and bring to a boil. - - Simmer for 45-60 mins, until the potatoes Are soft and the sauce has thickened
If you find this Easy spicy Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.