Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Goan prawn curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is really excellent advice. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes just about all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now virtually all of the famous fast food places have widened their menus. There are plenty of salads around these days. You could get chili. You can get baked potatoes. You can pick fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your supper through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and lessen your fat intake.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. If you decide on healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan prawn curry recipe. You can have goan prawn curry using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan prawn curry:
- Provide To Marinate
- Provide 250 gms Prawns (washed and cleaned
- Provide 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need To taste salt
- Provide To Make Paste
- Get 1 Cup Grated Coconut
- Get 4 Kashmiri Chillis
- Take 1 Tbsp Coriander seeds
- Get 4 Garlic pods
- Use 1 small Cinnamon
- Use 4 Cloves
- Take 10 Pepper Corns
- Provide For curry
- Use 1 Chopped Onion
- You need 1 Chopped tomato
- Use 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1 Cup Coconut milk
- You need to Taste Salt
- Provide as needed Water
- Get As needed Coriander leaves to Garnish
Steps to make Goan prawn curry:
- 1. Clean the prawns and marinate with the items under marinate for 10 to 15minutes
- Add all the ingredients to make paste into a blender and grind them to a fine paste by adding the required water
- Heat oil in a pan, Add the marinated prawns and saute for 2 Minutes. Remove from pan and keep aside
- In the same pan, add some curry leaves and the chopped onions and fry until the onions are transparent
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and cook for 2 to 3 Minutes
- Now add the grounded masala paste, Tamarind Paste and enough water, salt and mix well
- Now add the prawns. Cover the and cook for 5minutes
- Add a cup of coconut milk, mix well and cook for 1 minutes
- Check for salt and Garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve hot with Rice and Enjoy
If you find this Goan prawn curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.