Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy and balanced Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to that. But at times the last thing you would like to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This can be done because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Go for the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food cafe was French Fries. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened considerably. Now you can find a variety of salads. You can get chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. Fruit is normally offered. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating anything deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” aim to create a meal consisting of side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count low and save yourself time and effort.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to “snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe. To cook “snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶:
- Prepare ➖Main ingredients ➖
- Get 2 chicken breasts
- Take 1 aubergine
- Prepare 1 courgette
- Provide 1 red onion
- Use 1 green pepper
- Prepare 1 can kala chana or chickpeas
- You need ➖ Curry paste ingredients ➖
- Prepare 5 tomatoes
- Prepare 3 red chillis
- Prepare 1 inch ginger
- Take 2 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1 tbsp tikka powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin
- You need ➖ Garnish and serve ➖
- Provide 100 ml Greek style yogurt
- Prepare 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Prepare Rice and naan to serve
Instructions to make “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶:
- For the curry paste: chop the chilli, tomatoes, garlic and ginger
- Place the paste ingredients in a blender with cumin, curry powder and yogurt. Blend.
- In a hot pan reduce the paste. The darker you get it the better the flavour. This paste is also used in my 20min chicken and cashew curry.
- While the paste is reducing chop the peppers, courgette and onions
- Chop the aubergines, chicken and coriander stems (save the leaves)
- Add the vegetables to the paste, cook for 10 mins then add the chicken and kala chana. Stir. If it reduces too much add some chicken stock.
- Once the chicken is cooked chop and add the coriander stems
- Serve with rice and / or naan and top with a couple coriander leaves. Get warm 🌶
If you find this “Snowed in” chicken and aubergine curry ❄️🌶 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.