Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ambla sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ambla sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some worth to this. But sometimes the last thing you would like to do is make a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You can do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Aim for the side dishes. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Today the majority of the most popular fast food franchises have increased their products. There are many salads available these days. You could get chili. Baked potatoes can also be ordered. Fruit is normally obtainable. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to eat foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your supper from the drive through, choose a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make great choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ambla sabzi recipe. You can have ambla sabzi using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ambla sabzi:
- Take 300 gram gooseberry (Ambla)
- Get As required Oil
- You need 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Provide 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Get Pinch asafoetida
- Take 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Provide Few Curry leaves
- Use 1 tablespoon Achar masala
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- Prepare 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Take 1 tablespoon garam masala
- Prepare 150 grams jaggery
- Get As per taste Salt
- You need as required Coriander leaves for garnish
Instructions to make Ambla sabzi:
- Wash amla and steam cook OR put in the pressure cooker with a glass of water. Pressure cook for 1 whistle on medium heat.When cooker cool down completely then open it and drain amla from the water.Gently press the boiled amla to separate the wedges or use a knife to separate them and remove the seed.
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds,cumin seeds, fennel seeds,hing, curry leaves, Achar masala and water and mix well.also add jaggery and make thick gravy.add all spices
- Now add Ambla pieces and mix well.garnish with coriander and serve hot with rice, roti or Paratha
If you find this Ambla sabzi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.