Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is make a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food places are attempting to make their menus healthier now. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Aim at the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. There are lots of salads out there today. Chili is another option. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is generally obtainable. There are a lot of options that don’t require eating anything deep fried. When selecting your meal from the drive through, select a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself dedication.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma curry heidi style recipe. To cook chicken korma curry heidi style you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- Provide 3 or more large chicken breasts, cut into strips and then halved length ways
- Use 1 brown/cooking onion, halved and sliced
- You need 1⁄2 cup sultanas/golden raisins
- You need 4 or more heaped tbs Pataks korma curry paste
- Provide 1 425 gm tin carnation evaporated milk
- Provide 1 large tomato
- You need 3 portions frozen spinach
- Use fresh coriander
Steps to make Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style:
- In either a large oiled pot or frying pan brown the onions together with the sultanas. Slice the tomatoes into thin wedges
- Add the korma paste and stir for a minute until gorgeous and fragrant
- Add the chicken and if cooking in pan, fry until browned and then add the evaporated milk. If cooking in a pot, add the milk immediately and poach the chicken in the milk
- After simmering gently for 10 mins, add the spinach and tomatoes. Simmer for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally throughout
- Serve with rice, top with coriander if you wish and dig in. Serve with my minty mango dip and puppadums found on my page. The flavours are slightly better when done in the frying pan but you can risk drying out the chicken slightly
If you find this Chicken Korma Curry Heidi Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.