Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Satay Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. There is simply no reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. You are capable of doing this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu selections to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s won’t provide hamburgers. Instead, the selections consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried everything.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else create your dinner. If you choose healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay curry recipe. You can have chicken satay curry using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Satay Curry:
- Use 2 chicken breasts or 4 thighs cut into bite sized pieces,
- Prepare 1 tin coconut milk (reduced fat recommended),
- Use 2 heaped tbsp deep roast peanut butter,
- You need 1 handful chopped fresh coriander,
- You need 1 onion, chopped into chunks,
- Provide 125 g mangetout and baby corn,
- Provide 2 tsp medium curry powder,
- Prepare 3 cloves finely chopped garlic,
- You need 1 tbsp soft brown sugar,
- Provide 2 tbsp light soy sauce,
- Provide 2 tsp ginger puree paste,
- You need 2 tsp fish sauce,
- Use Ground white pepper and salt to season,
- You need 1 tsp coconut oil
- Get To garnish (optional):
- Provide A few crushed unsalted peanuts,
- Provide 2 red chillies, stalk and seeds removed, chopped finely,
- Prepare Some chopped fresh coriander leaves,
- You need 2 wedges of fresh lime
- Get Serving suggestion:
- Take Steamed white rice
Instructions to make Chicken Satay Curry:
- Heat a wok up over a medium heat. Add the coconut oil. Once melted add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Fry until fragrant then add in the chicken pieces. Fry until the chicken is cooked and golden on all sides.
- Season with salt and a pinch of ground white pepper. Add the mangetout and baby corn. Fry for a further 2-3 mins. Next add in the curry powder, the peanut butter and the light soy sauce. Gently stir through to coat the chicken and veg. Pour in the coconut milk and add the fish sauce plus the brown sugar. Stir then bring to a gentle simmer.
- Simmer until the sauce has reduced down by half and thickened. Before serving add in half of the chopped coriander and mix through.
- Serve up and garnish with fresh chopped red chillies, coriander leaves and some crushed peanuts. Add a couple of wedges of fresh lime on the side. Eat and enjoy! :)
If you find this Chicken Satay Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.