Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Prawns kofta curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Prawns kofta curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawns kofta curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this really a true statement. You might know individuals that live by this and also request that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have learned why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
I am sure you’ve heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. While doing their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is located in apples helps maintain healthier brain cells. And of course thanks to this component in apples, they’re able to in fact reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
And now you recognize why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only mentioned some of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. You will notice that your overall health can significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns kofta curry recipe. To cook prawns kofta curry you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawns kofta curry:
- Take for koftas
- You need 250 gram prawns
- Get Half teaspoon of turmeric
- Provide 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Get 2 tbsp corn flour
- Prepare for red paste
- Use 200 grams coriander seeds
- Prepare 4 dried red chillies
- Provide For green paste
- Prepare 10 garlic cloves
- Take 1 inch Ginger
- Prepare 1 green chilli
- Provide 1 cup coriander
- Prepare For curry
- Prepare 2 large onions
- Use 2 two large tomatoes
- Use 1 tablespoon garam masala
- You need 200 ml coconut milk
Steps to make Prawns kofta curry:
- Before we begin it's easier if we first get the the paste/chutneys ready.
- For green chutney grind garlic cloves Ginger green chilli and coriander and make a thick paste.
- To make the red chutney we first have to soak in the coriander seeds and red chillies for couple of hours and then grind it in the mixer. The first photo is an old one and the quantity is less. I'm using it here for reference.
- Now make the onion tomato puree. Grind onion and tomato together in a mixer and make a paste
- Now let's make the koftas. For that grind the prawns in a mixer. Do not make a fine paste. Add 2 tablespoon of green chutney to the praws mixture. Also add turmeric. red chilli powder and salt and mix well. As shown in the second picture, now keep aside 1 tablespoon of this mixture for the curry. To the rest of the mixture Add one or two tablespoon of corn flour and mix well
- Now to fry the mixture into koftas balls - Take a kadhai for deep frying. Heat oil in it. The prawns mixture is little sticky and it is difficult to make round balls so here you take a teaspoon of the mixture and release it in the kadai for frying. Once the koftas are fried, we move to making the curry
- For curry, heat 3 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Add the onion tomato paste in it and mix well. Try this paste for 2 minutes and immediately add green chilli paste red chilli paste and the one tablespoon of prawns mixture. Add one tablespoon of garam masala. And salt to taste. Fry this paste well for the next 5 mins and close the lid.
- Next add a two glasses of water. Close the pan lid and let it boil for another 5 mins. Cook this on a medium flame
- For coconut milk you can either buy directly from the store or you can prepare it from a grated coconut. All you have to do is grind the grated coconut in a mixer with good amount of water and then strain the mixture to get the coconut milk.
- Finally add coconut milk and mix well. After a minute or two add the koftas and close the pan lid for another 5 mins. Cook this on a slow flame
- Our prawns kofta curry is ready. Serve with rice and naan/roti
If you find this Prawns kofta curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.