Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best South Indian Thali-Uttapam, Neer Dosa, Sambhar, coconut chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Thali-Uttapam, Neer Dosa, Sambhar, coconut chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make meals from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This can be done because an abundance of the popular fast food spots making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Your drink needs to be water or juice or milk. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. One portion of soda pop is eight ounces. That serving usually includes at least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soda is frequently not less than twenty ounces. It is frequently at least 30 ounces. This implies that your drink on it’s own will put a multitude of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice and also regular water.
Traditional logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and lose fat is to by pass the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people make your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian thali-uttapam, neer dosa, sambhar, coconut chutney recipe. You can have south indian thali-uttapam, neer dosa, sambhar, coconut chutney using 39 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian Thali-Uttapam, Neer Dosa, Sambhar, coconut chutney:
- Take For Sambhar
- Get 1⁄2 cup Arhar dal
- Take 1 cup chopped bottle gourd
- Get 1 carrot chopped
- Use 1⁄4 cup beans chopped
- You need 1⁄2 cup cauliflower chopped
- Provide 1⁄4 cup peas
- Provide 3 onions slices
- Provide 2 tomatoes grated
- Provide 8-10 curry leaves
- Provide 1⁄2 spoon mustard seeds
- Take 1⁄2 cup imli water
- You need 2 dried red Chilli
- Get 4-5 cup water
- You need To taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 3-4 teaspoon sambar masala
- Prepare Pinch turmeric
- Use As needed Oil for tadka
- Provide For coconut chutney
- Use 2 teaspoon peanuts
- Get 2 teaspoon Chana dal
- Get 1⁄2 cup frest coconut chopped
- Take 2 dried red Chilli
- You need 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Get 5-6 curry leaves
- You need 1 green chilli
- Get 1⁄2 inch ginger
- You need As needed Oil for tadka
- Use For Neer Dosa
- Provide 1 cup rice soaked overnight in water
- Take For Uttapam
- Prepare 1 cup Rawa
- You need 1-2 spoon curd
- You need To taste Salt, pepper
- Get As required water
- Use 1 Chopped mix onions
- Get 1 tomatoes
- Prepare As needed coriander leaves
Instructions to make South Indian Thali-Uttapam, Neer Dosa, Sambhar, coconut chutney:
- For sambar, pressure cook dal and all veggies except peas and cauliflower with water for 2 whistles and 10 minutes on low flame. Add salt and turmeric in pressure cooker.
- Boil cauliflower and peas separately.
- Now for tadka, heat a spoon of oil in a pan and mustard seeds, dried chillies and curry leaves. Then add onions. Cook till translucent. Add tomatoes, salt, Chilli powder and sambar masala
- Add boiled cauliflower and peas to the tadka and cook for a while. Now add the sambhar, imli water and let it boil for a few minutes. Sambar is ready.
- For Chutney : Dry Roast peanuts and Chana daal. Grind this with coconut, green chilli and ginger. Add water and salt as required.
- Add a spoon of oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaved and dry Chillies and saute for a min. Add the tadka to the chutney.
- For Neer Dosa, drain and grind rice into a smooth batter with salt. Add enough water as required.
- On a non stick pan, brush some oil and spread batter evenly and cook from one side. Neer dosa is ready.
- For Uttapam, mix Rawa with curd and water and make smooth batter. Keep it covered for 15 minutes.
- Spread thick layer of batter on a pan and spread Veggies, salt, chilli powder on it. Press them a bit. Cook from both sides. Uttapam is ready.
If you find this South Indian Thali-Uttapam, Neer Dosa, Sambhar, coconut chutney recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.