Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry - very easy to make. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry - very easy to make. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Benefits For Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This concept is known all over the world and individuals just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be revealing that with you here.
You’ve always been told to be sure that you are eating your fruits and vegetables so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can find in just one apple. A few of the major minerals that you will discover in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, and also other trace minerals. And you’ll even come across vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
And now you know why men and women tell you that you need to eat an apple every day. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I hope that the the very next time you go to the supermarket you end up getting plenty of apples. You will see that your overall health could significantly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry - very easy to make. recipe. You can cook chicken curry - very easy to make. using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry - very easy to make.:
- You need 2 lb. Chicken Legs and Thighs cut up in pieces
- Take 2 Tbsp National Brand Chicken Curry Masala
- You need 1 Large Onion chopped
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 cup Yogurt
- Use 1 Tbsp Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste
- Get 2 Medium Tomatoes - chopped up
- Take 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Take 1 Cup water
- You need 2 Chopped Green chillies
- Use 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro
Steps to make Chicken Curry - very easy to make.:
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 1 tsp Curry Masala and 1⁄2 cup yogurt for 20 mins.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a wok (karahi). Add Cumin Seed, Cook 1 minute and add onions and cook 5 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken and cook on high heat for 5 minute stirring constantly.
- Add 1 tsp Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric Paste and cook 5 minutes.
- Add Tomatoes and 1⁄2 cup yogurt and cook 5 minutes.
- Add water and chillies. Bring to high boil and reduce heat. Cook covered for 15 mins. Finish with chopped Cilantro and serve with Pilav Rice.
If you find this Chicken Curry - very easy to make. recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.