Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Coriander chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coriander chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coriander chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? You might know people that live by this and also demand that their children live by this rule as well. You will even find that individuals in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they do not know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we will be discussing that with you here.
One more thing that has been discovered is that apples can additionally help your heart. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves dietary fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. You may also be surprised to find out that another way apples can assist your heart is by lowering cholesterol. The actual skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being found in an apple. And your best choice is to discover a local farm that grows only organic apples and make sure you eat the skin as well so you can get the most benefits of the apple.
And now you know why people tell you that you should eat an apple every day. In this article we just dealt with a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up a number of apples, their in the produce section. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coriander chicken curry recipe. You can cook coriander chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Coriander chicken curry:
- Take 250 grams Coriander
- Take 3 chopped onion
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Use 1 kg chicken
- Get 4 green chillis
- Get 3 piece cloves
- You need 4 piece pepper grains
- Get 3 clove garlic
- You need 1 pinch ginger
- Provide 5 grams turmeric
- Get 10 grams coriander powder
- Provide 5 grams Garam masala
- You need pinch tamarind
- Use 1 salt
- Prepare 1 cooking oil
Instructions to make Coriander chicken curry:
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and set it aside to rest at room temperature.
- Add coriander, 4chilli (depends on ur tolerance for hotness)1 chopped onion, 1 chopped tomato, garlic, ginger, pepper grams, cloves in a grinder and make a paste.
- Heat a big pan, add cooking oil just to coat the surface of the pan, and fry the onion until its caramelized at medium heat.
- Directly add the paste from step 2 to the caramelized onions and add a cup of water
- Add the turmeric, corriander powder, garam masala, and the tamarind into the paste. Cook for fifteen minutes until the paste turns from green to brownish green.
- Add the piece of chicken into the gravy, add salt and cover the pan with the lid
- Cook the chicken until the gravy reduced (until 50 % of the water is gone).
- Serve it with rice or naan bread
If you find this Coriander chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.