Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Simple Reasons Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. This is a thing that many men and women live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t know why. In this post we are going to be looking at apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. Well lets have a look at the vitamins and minerals that you can acquire in just one apple. When it comes to the minerals that are generally in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to name a few. Of course vitamins are additionally extremely important for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should recognize is that we only covered some of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to discover many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples when you go to the store. These apples could wind up helping you to live a longer and also healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish potato curry and rice with fried prawns recipe. You can have fish potato curry and rice with fried prawns using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns:
- You need For Rice
- Provide 1 cup Parboiled Rice
- Prepare as needed Water
- Get For Fish Potato Curry
- Provide 500 gm Fish
- Take 2 Potatoes
- Use 1 Tomato
- Take 2 tbsp Onion paste
- Use 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- Get 2 tsp Turmeric powder
- You need 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use 4 tbsp Mustard oil
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- You need 1 tbsp chopped Coriander leaves
- Provide For Fried Prawns
- Get 250 gm Prawns
- You need 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Garlic paste
- Provide Oil for frying
Instructions to make Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns:
- For Rice - Wash, drain and cook rice with water till it done and then discard the water.
- For Fish Curry - Wash fish pieces and marinade with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp Chilli powder, garlic paste and salt.
- Heat 2 tbsp mustard oil and fry marinated fish pieces.
- Heat remaining mustard oil in kadahi and splatter fenugreek seeds.
- Add onion paste, garlic paste, turmeric powder and chilli powder.
- Add chopped tomato and salt and sauté.
- Peel and cut potatoes in thick round slices and add in masala.
- Add some water, cover and cook till potatoes becomes soft.
- Add fried fish pieces, cook for 2 minutes, then off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- For prawns - wash prawns and marinade with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp Chilli powder, garlic paste and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry marinated prawn till crisp and golden on colour.
- Enjoy fish potato curry with rice and fried prawns.
If you find this Fish Potato Curry and Rice with Fried Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.