Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually good information. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus healthy now. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Aim at the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have widened their menus. Now you may get several different salads. You can also select Chili. You can also get a baked potato. Fruit is normally available. There are lots of healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your supper through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep your calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you require. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken curry recipe. To cook thai chicken curry you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai chicken curry:
- Get 1 jar Thai curry paste
- Get 500 g chicken breasts diced
- Use 2 tablespoons mild curry powder
- Provide 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- You need 1 can coconut milk
- Prepare 1 tbs olive oil
- Get 1 bag basmati rice
- Provide Oven chips
- Get Parsley for presentation
Instructions to make Thai chicken curry:
- Mix chicken with 1⁄2 tsp olive oil and 1 Tbs curry powder and put in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 mins
- Meanwhile while the chicken is in the oven put the chips in the oven at the same temperature but for a longer time till crispy and brown
- Bring water up to a boil and boil the rice till it expands to the packet
- Add curry paste into a pan with olive oil and fry for up to 5 minutes
- Add coconut milk to the paste and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the chicken from the oven along with the curry powder and turmeric and simmer for a further 10 minutes
- Serve your ingredients in a way you desire and enjoy ! X
If you find this Thai chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.