Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Simple Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, even so, have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be sharing that with you here.
More than likely you have heard of Cornell University, well these people did their own study on how apples will benefit an individuals brain. These studies revealed that the ingredients in apples have the ability to help keep your brain cells from deteriorating as we age. And naturally thanks to this ingredient in apples, they can actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. One thing you should realize is that we only discussed some of the benefits of eating apples. In the event you look and ask around, you are going to come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. I really hope that the the very next time you go to the food store you find yourself getting plenty of apples. You will notice that your overall health may greatly be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Use For gravy:
- Prepare 4 medium sized onions puree
- Provide 2 medium sized tomatoes
- You need 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tbsp ghee
- Provide as per required Water
- Get For chicken marination:
- Take 1⁄4 cup curd
- You need 650 gm chicken
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use 2 tbsp chicken masala
- Take 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tbsp dhaniya jeera powder
- Provide 2 tbsp ginger-garlic-greenchilly paste (G3)
- Provide 1 tbsp roasted besan
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Wash your chicken properly. For chicken marination: take a bowl, add chicken, curd, G3 paste, all dry masalas and mix it properly. Marinate for 1 hour.
- For gravy: Heat oil & ghee in pressure cooker, add onion puree..cook till colour changes to light brown.
- Add marinated chicken in pressure. Cook for 5 minutes. Now chicken changes the colour, add tomato puree and mix well. Cook chicken on medium flame, as tomato puree mixed properly and then add water as per required.cover with lid. cook till 3 whistle on medium flame. Off the gas.
- Now pressure cooker release the air. Open the lid. And check the consistency of gravy. Garnish with coriander and sprinkle garam masala. Serve chicken with roti or rice. Enjoy ur delicious chicken.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.