Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is actually very true. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not wish to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Aim for the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened quite a bit. Now you can get a variety of salads. You may also pick out Chili. Baked potatoes can also be bought. You can pick fruit. There are many healthful options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to create a meal consisting of side dishes. This can help you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Fundamental reason states that the best way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, in most cases, this is a good strategy, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe. To cook leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry):
- Use 2 cloves fresh garlic, grated
- Provide 1⁄2 inch piece Fresh ginger, grated
- Take 2 fresh chillies, chopped
- Use 1 tin tomatoes
- Provide 1 TBS yoghurt
- Prepare 1-2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- Take 1 onion, sliced
- Provide 1 red pepper, sliced
- Take 1⁄2 TSP each: chilli, tumeric, cumin, coriander powder
- Use 1 TBS biryani spice mix
- You need Juice of half lemon
- You need 1 tsp Dried methi leaves
Instructions to make Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry):
- Fry garlic, ginger and chillies in ½ cup oil. High heat
- Add tomatoes and yogurt, stirring. Cook till reduced.
- Add all spices. Cook 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, onions and peppers. Stir fry on high for 3 minutes, or until well combined and heated through. Add a splash of water if needed.
- Finally as dried methi. Stir through. 1 minute
- Finish with lemon juice and turn off heat.
- Rich, spicy tangy chicken curry. Especially good with naan or roti. We enjoyed it with dhaal (lentil curry) and rice.
If you find this Leftover grilled chicken karahi/kharahi (stir fried curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.