Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus healthy now. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Go for the side dishes. Not too long ago, the only side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened considerably. Now quite a few of them provide salads. You could get chili. You may purchase a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, opt for side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you do this you can keep your fat content and also calorie counts low.
Common logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to drop the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, in most cases, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry spicy curry recipe. You can have prawn curry spicy curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn curry
- You need 25 nos prawn (peel and clean)
- Prepare 1 onion chopped into fine
- Prepare 3 tomato
- You need 2 green chilli split into two
- Use 1 brinjal cut into cubes
- Provide 1⁄2 drumstick cut into pieces
- Prepare 1 potato cut into cubes
- Take 4 raw mango pieces
- Provide 5 garlic flakes
- Take 3 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 3 tablespoon coriander powder
- Take 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- Provide 200 ml tamarind juice with 10 g tamarind
- Use to taste Salt
- Take For seasoning
- Take 1 tablespoon mustard
- Use 50 ml cooking oil
- Get leaves Curry and coriander
Steps to make Prawn curry
- Make a juice with tomato and garlic and mix it with tamarind juice
- Take a pan add oil once get heat seasoning it with mustard onion brinjal prawn potato
- Add all the spices
- Then add the juice and add drumstick with required salt allow to boil once boil keep it in a sim manner till the raw smell goes and get cooked
- Finally add raw mango allow to boil for few minutes and then garnish with curry and coriander leaves
If you find this Prawn curry Spicy curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.