Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Good For You.
Just about every article you read about restoring your health or losing weight is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? This is because a lot of the famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is the way to find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through according to whether it has healthier options available. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You could consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as an alternative. Wendy’s, whilst no stranger to the hamburger, also includes a lot of additional meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not every thing is McDonalds with its deep fried chicken parts and also other terribly bad items.
Logic says that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a few good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Often what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. If you decide on healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook thai pumpkin soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Pumpkin Soup:
- Provide 1 tin pumpkin purée
- Prepare 1 tin coconut milk
- Use 2 tbsp mild curry powder
- Provide 2 tbsp soysauce
- Use 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1 tbsp grated ginger
- Get 1 lemon grass (finely chopped)
- Get 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- You need 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Provide Good pinch of salt and pepper
- Provide 1 cup water
- Prepare 1 tsp hot chilli powder
- Take Hot chilli powder and coriander for garnish
Steps to make Thai Pumpkin Soup:
- On a medium heat saucepan, add vegetable cooking oil in, when it’s hot add garlic in and stir well.
- Add pumpkin purée and coconut milk in mix them well then add grated ginger and lemon grass.
- Then add some curry powder and seasoning with soysauce, sugar, salt and pepper
- Add some hot chilli powder in and stir well. Drain your soup to through the sieve to get rid of big bits of lemongrass. You can add some more water on if it’s become too thick. Can be served with some more chilli powder and coriander and bread.
If you find this Thai Pumpkin Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.