Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some benefit to that. But at times the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole meal for yourself and your family. Once in a while you need to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to supply healthier options to people. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. Instead it is possible to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and various healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, but the menu there has a considerable amount of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not many fast food locations are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Standard logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditinal south indian breakfast platter recipe. To cook traditinal south indian breakfast platter you only need 46 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter:
- Provide carrot cashew payasam_
- Take 3 cups milk
- Use 2 tbsp ghee
- Prepare 3⁄4 cup grated carrot
- Take 1⁄2 cup cashewnuts (kaju), soaked in1 cup warm milk for 1⁄2 hour
- Provide 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Provide 1 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Get 1 bowl Idli Batter
- Take Corn & Paneer Stuffed Idlis
- Get 1 cup boiled & crushed corn
- Prepare 1⁄2 cup crumbled paneer
- Take to taste salt
- Use 1 tsp pepper powder
- You need 1 tsp corn flour
- Get 1 tsp ginger chilli paste
- Provide 1 cup soaked & to crushed urad dal
- Take medu vad
- Prepare 1 tbsp rava salt to taste
- Take Oats Masala dal vada 1cup chana dal / kadle bele
- Take 2 tbsp urad dal 1⁄2 cup masala oats
- Prepare 3 kashmiri red chilli dried
- Get 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Take 1 inch ginger grated
- Prepare 1⁄2 onion finely chopped
- You need as needed few curry leaves finally chopped
- Get 3 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- Take pinch hing / asafoetida
- Prepare to taste salt
- Use 1 cup grated coconut
- Take as needed oil for deep frying
- Take Coconut chutney_
- Prepare 2 chillies
- Prepare to taste. salt
- Take as needed oil
- You need 1⁄2 tsp mustard seeds
- Take 1⁄2 tsp asafoetida
- You need 1⁄2 cup roasted bengal gram(daliya dal)
- Get 1 sprig - curry leaves
- Provide 1 cup kokam
- Use 1⁄2 cup powder sugar
- Use 1⁄2 tsp ginger
- Get for tempering
- Take 1⁄2 tsp urad dal
- Get kokam panna.
- Take 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- Provide 1 tsp black salt
Instructions to make Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter:
- Boil the milk in a heavy-bottomed vessel till it is reduced to ¾ of it's quantity, while stirring continuously.
- Keep aside.Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Keep aside to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drain the cashewnuts and keep the milk aside.
- Combine the carrots and cashewnuts and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
- Add the prepared paste, sugar and the milk kept aside to the boiled milk and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Cool completely and refrigerate at least for 2 hours. Serve chilled.
- In a bowl mix boiled corn,paneer,salt,pepper powder,ginger chilli paste, corn flour..
- Mix all ingredients well. - Make small round tikki shapes from the mixture.
- For Idlis.. - In grease Idli moulds pour the 1⁄2 laddle ofbatter. - Now put corn paneer tikki.again pour the batter over it..
- Steam Idlis for 10to 15 mins.. - Serve hot with chutney.
- Mendu vada _Mix all ingredients well
- Take a mixture on ur hand with wet thumb hole over it. put it in the hot oil for fry..
- Fry till it turns golden brown.. - Njoy with ur favourite sambhar or chutney..
- Oats Masala dal vada_firstly, in a large bowl wash and soak 1 cup chana dal, 2 tbsp urad dal and 3 red chilli for 2 hours.
- Further, drain off the water and rest for 10 minutes. so that all water will be drained off.
- Transfer the dal to a blender and blend to coarse paste without adding any water. add just a tsp of water if required.
- Now transfer the coarse dal paste into large mixing bowl.
- Add in 1 green chilli, 1 inch ginger, ½ onion, few curry leaves, 3 tbsp coriander leaves, masala Oats,pinch of hing and salt to taste.
- Combine them well.
- Furthermore grease your hand with oil and prepare small balls, flatten the vada.
- And deep fry in hot oil.
- Also stir occasionally till the vada turns golden and crisp.
- Finally, serve Oats masala vada hot along with masala chai.
- Coconut chutney_grind all ingredients in mixture till smooth paste. - Take it into the bowl.
- Now in 1tsp hot oil add the urad dal..mustard seeds,curry leaves,asafoetida..
- Pour over the chutney mixture… - yummy chutney is ready..
- Soak the kokam in hot water for 1or 2 hours..
- Wen it soaked grind it into grinder along with sugar..till it become smooth paste.
- Strain it.. - Add black salt,cumin powder..ice cubes.. - serve chill.. - serve chill.
If you find this Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.