Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy informs readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to do all of their own cooking. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole meal for yourself and your family. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from remorse about slipping on your diet. You can do this because most of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food restaurant.
Choose a drive through depending on whether it has healthier options available. For instance, Arby’s won’t offer hamburgers. As an alternative you’ll be able to choose from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps and other healthier items. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not many fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every thing.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose fat is to skip the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes what you need is to let another person make your dinner. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Provide For gravy:
- Get 4 medium sized onions puree
- You need 2 medium sized tomatoes
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tbsp ghee
- Prepare as per required Water
- Use For chicken marination:
- You need 1⁄4 cup curd
- Take 650 gm chicken
- Take to taste Salt
- Use 2 tbsp chicken masala
- You need 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1 tbsp dhaniya jeera powder
- Get 2 tbsp ginger-garlic-greenchilly paste (G3)
- Get 1 tbsp roasted besan
Steps to make Chicken curry:
- Wash your chicken properly. For chicken marination: take a bowl, add chicken, curd, G3 paste, all dry masalas and mix it properly. Marinate for 1 hour.
- For gravy: Heat oil & ghee in pressure cooker, add onion puree..cook till colour changes to light brown.
- Add marinated chicken in pressure. Cook for 5 minutes. Now chicken changes the colour, add tomato puree and mix well. Cook chicken on medium flame, as tomato puree mixed properly and then add water as per required.cover with lid. cook till 3 whistle on medium flame. Off the gas.
- Now pressure cooker release the air. Open the lid. And check the consistency of gravy. Garnish with coriander and sprinkle garam masala. Serve chicken with roti or rice. Enjoy ur delicious chicken.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.