Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry Karahi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry Karahi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry Karahi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really excellent advice. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Choose a drive through for a restaurant that’s known for catering to people with healthier palates. Arby’s as an example, is void of burgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, likewise includes an abundance of alternative meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unfit items.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the thing you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. If you decide on healthy items, the remorse usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry karahi recipe. To make chicken curry karahi you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry Karahi:
- Use 750 gms chicken
- Prepare 5 tomatoes pureed
- You need 2 large onions paste
- Prepare 1 cup yogurt plain
- Take 2 tbsps Ginger/ garlic paste
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp black pepper
- Provide 1⁄2 tsp red pepper
- Use 1⁄2 tsp Garam Masala
- Get 1⁄2 cup oil
- Provide to taste Salt according
- Provide Green chillies, Ginger chopped
- Use Fresh coriander for garnish
Instructions to make Chicken Curry Karahi:
- Chop tomatoes and onions. With a hand mixer puree both.
- Fry chicken in oil on medium flame for 7-8 minutes. Then add g/g paste and stir some more. Then add tomato /onion puree. Add all the spices except garam masala. Fry for 2 minutes. Add 1⁄2 cup water, cover the lid. Let it cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Remove lid, add yogurt, salt & garam masala and cover again. Lower the flame and cook for 7-8 minutes. Remove the lid, fry a little. Make sure that the Karahi does not dry up. Garnish with green chilies, ginger & coriander. You can also add a few drops of lemon if you like.
If you find this Chicken Curry Karahi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.